BLOG ABOUT SHOP EVENTS PRESS ARCHIVES CONTACT

‘tagalong’ around the farm on a friday…

January 31, 2014 --- 7 Comments

homemade 'tagalongs'

so….chocolate and peanut butter have got to be a gift in itself, but made with a gluten free (almond flour) crust, well, let’s just say try them
(especially to Keiren and Nick)

it’s those girl scout cookies with only 3 ingredients…..the beloved ‘tagalong’

we did not be creative and come up with this recipe ourselves, but rather, got it from here

I have not had but a few teaspoons to sweeten an evening latte with Jason for two weeks…other than that; no sugar in my body…not from white flour or anything else that could convert ‘itself’ into sugar

nothing refined

I have so much to share with you on this…it’s like a whole new world (pun intended)

For those who don’t eat any sugar…I clap in adoration, but for me, I am going to indulge once and awhile, and I could not even believe how one cookie was so sweet…I had to eat it slowly…but I did eat it all of course (not a crumb left)

homemade 'tagalongs'..a treat from Na-Da Farm

homemade 'tagalongs'...finger licking good

homemade 'tagalongs' at Na-Da Farm

it’s a process…but an easy one…and seriously, one is enough!!

Gemma is now able to give “raspberry kisses” when I wake in the morning, when I am doing dishes, when we are designing the blog with my awesome web designer, when I am drinking my morning cup of lemon juice and honey (that is powerful stuff), and pretty much anytime she is awake…but those little kisses are so much sweeter than those ‘tagalongs’ could ever be

baby face

xo + sweeter than life blessings,

signature

(there was trouble with the link earlier to Pinterest, so go HERE….I linked it with a cache window…hope it works for you all!)

7 Comments

1. victoria   January 31, 2014 9:56 am / Reply

sadly the link from the pinterest doesn’t work :(

• Anne Marie   January 31, 2014 10:01 am / Reply

I think they are having issues with their server…we just made these from that link 2 days ago…maybe try again later??

2. victoria   January 31, 2014 11:03 am / Reply

Thank you, will do! These are one of my favorites and would love to try this as I haven’t bought any for years.

• Anne Marie   January 31, 2014 11:51 am / Reply

I installed another link at the bottom of the post for now…hope it works our for you

3. Doré ...BurlapLuxe   January 31, 2014 4:27 pm / Reply

Anne Marie,
    First of all I have never seen a family that is so tight knit as yours and one that looks so much like each other :)
    Love when I see you all together baking, cooking, and creating! As for the yummiest looking treats, I will be sure to try these. As for the beauty in your blog layout, I love that yo went back to this kind of format making it that much easier to pan through all your older postings one would have missed with lack of visits (me!)
    Your logo in the left hand top corner is as sweet as they come, refreshing look and so welcoming.

Thank you for the last year of your beauty and all you bring to blogging, cooking, and magazine features.

See you and your beauty soon a perfect February to you.

Xx
    Doré

4. Audre   February 1, 2014 11:41 am / Reply

Those look so good. Little Gemma is so cute, and she’s the spitting image of you, Anne Marie. <3 .. I am so interested in hearing about how your sugar-free days have gone, and how it feels, etc. Fill us in when you get a chance!

5. June   February 2, 2014 4:16 pm / Reply

Oh do I miss these days—–baking with the children! and having them here to help me eat it all :) I’m making a pumpkin pie today and I don’t have any of them to help me eat it. Landon doesn’t like pie so he won’t be much help…but luckily Dale wil!
    sending hugs…